I think it’s fair enough to say I have eclectic taste. Oh well, I love them all!
1. T.U.K. Shoes – You’ll Knock Em Dead
These heels really pop! What’s not to love about Cherry Veneer and cute demon ladies?
2. T.U.K. Shoes – Belle of the ball
Black and white vintage inspired peep-toe ankle strap heels swoon.
3. T.U.K. Shoes – Starlette Collection
I love the funky edge of these heels. And the color combo is awesome. Love!
4. Iron Fist Shoes – Lacey Days Platform
Come on? Skulls, bows, straps, oh my!
5. Need Supply Co – Jeffrey Campbell Elma Neat Cut Out Flat
These are really cute flats. They would be perfect for summer. I love heels, but I hate wearing them if I have to walk or stand a lot, haha, so cute flats are a must.
6. Need Supply Co – Jeffrey Campbell Benched Cut Out Platform
These platforms are INSANE. I wonder how they feel when you’re wearing them? I bet they’re actually kind of comfortable in a strange way… Forget arch support though…
7. Need Supply Co – Jeffrey Campbell Banshee in Coral
Simple flats that you can just slip on. Perfect.
8. Ellips – Amélie
The color is just amazing.
9. Ellips – Annette
I love the tear shape cut out near the heel. Cute.
10. Ellips – Aneth